[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] ArchISO FTP Installer - Testers Needed

Rickard Eriksson rickard.eriksson at gigabit.nu
Wed Mar 26 10:27:32 EDT 2008

First of all I'd like to say nice project.

And heres my first feedback:
When I tried booting it up on my LG A1 (No internal CD-Rom) it kernel
paniced on me saying: Couldn't find CD-Rom.

I'm more than happy to beta testa some more if the next version includes
me being able too boot it up :-)

Regards
Rickard Eriksson