[arch-general] signoff kernel26-2.6.24.3-6

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:53:12 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Filip Wojciechowski <fwojciec at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I, personally, find this divisive rhetoric of good (old) users vs. bad
>  (new) users, as well as good developers (who do what "we" want them to
>  do) vs. bad developers (who "should be kicked out") rather disturbing
>  :/

I (we?) didn't mean to pass this message. Users choose their favorite
distro, not the other way round. Those who we call "old timers" aren't
better than new users in any way. New people are always welcome in the
community, they just shouldn't think Arch will become more user
friendly (as Ubuntu-like distros say) only because more people uses
it. In fact Arch has always been about control and lightness, and
personally I will use it until it stays this way.

If this point is clear, I think the conversation is closed :-)

Corrado