[arch-general] Bugs.

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Sat May 3 15:53:13 EDT 2008

Hey there. I was just browsing the bug tracker and I noticed some open
bug reports:

 7 reported in 0.7   Wombat
10 reported in 0.7.1 Noodle
58 reported in 0.7.2 Gimmick
18 reported in 0.8   Voodoo

Anyways I have some questions about bugs and such:
Are there any reasons that these bugs have not resolved yet?
Is anyone in charge of getting bugs closed?
If a bug has no response from the dev and I've emailed them directly
with still no response who can I appeal to?

I'd love to help but obviously patches can't apply, update the bug
tracker, and upload new packages by themselves. Please let me know if I
can do anything to help get things done.

Thanks & Cheers.