[arch-general] ClamAV should be update to 0.93

Attila attila at invalid.invalid
Sun May 4 13:49:08 EDT 2008

On Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008 12:47 Tino Reichardt wrote:

> If they don't have the time to be a maintainer for some package, they
> shouldn't be the maintainer of it!

For me this is definitely too hard. And unfair because archlinux is a
distribution (as a lot of other too) which is managed by private individual
for private individual.

The devs of archlinux gives us with abs a perfect and easy understandable way
to make in the most cases updates at the time we wants it. Irony on: That is
why other distros with another package magagment needs fulltime
maintaining.-)

And to the argument of that clamav is a "security update": This is only
relevant for servers which have windows clients and in this case, sorry, this
is at first the job of the admin of the server and "opps" this be you and not
the maintainer of a package.

See you, Attila