[arch-general] ClamAV should be update to 0.93

Attila attila at invalid.invalid
Mon May 5 01:39:57 EDT 2008

On Montag, 5. Mai 2008 02:26 Uwe Vogt wrote:

> This is my criticism in the Archlinux Leadership. I think there must some
> changes, I will not shot Aaron, I mean Aaron needs some help in form from
> a  Lead Engineer for "community/AUR" and for "development" how can
> organize this. Many User like to help but can't because the developer
> sitting like a chicken on his eggs (packages), with no response. Now I
> will spam this topic here, http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=48092

There is one little but for myself important point in your topic. You say
that "Users like to use it and not to build it." but abs and the very much
understandable PKGBUILD's of archlinux be a plus. I'm not a dev but at first
i don't think that archlinux has the resources to be Ubuntu2 and at second
i'm very happy with this that i don't have to make a second study to
understand how i can make my own update (or package) in comparison to a deb
or rpm based distro.

The devs gives all to give us users in the most time the possibility to use
archlinux only but i don't think that archlinux is a distro for users who
have fear before using abs/makepkg because you will never experience one of
the greatest things in archlinux.

See you, Attila