[arch-general] Bugs.

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:26:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008 11:48:52 +0300
"Grigorios Bouzakis" <grbzks at gmail.com> wrote:

> I already did go through many bug reports/feature requests yesterday
> and requested closure on the ones that seemed to be fixed/no longer an
> issue. Also commented on the ones that were potentialy solved to
> motivate the users who reported them to verify the bug is still valid
> and also remind the developers about the bugs existence. I will
> continue, going through the remaining ones during this week.

Right. I plan on going through the bug tracker more often, but it would
be a waste of time if I comment on all the bugs but they never get
closed. So I will focus my efforts on bugs that I'm watching for now.
Of course I can't offer anything for packages or features I don't use.
More users need to get on the band wagon and comment on bugs, email the
maintainers, and offer patches.