[arch-general] Suggesting new PKGBUILD*.proto

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat May 17 04:53:04 EDT 2008

Geoffroy Carrier wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I made "cosmetic" changes on PKGBUILD*.proto
> Please see https://github.com/gcarrier/gkarch/tree/master/misc/usr_share_pacman
>
> For you information, and to ease discussion around it, here's the README:
>
> Changes I made affect both "pacman" and "abs" packages.

It isn't possible to access your url without registering?
Anyway, the list of archlinux projects is there, all in git repos :
http://projects.archlinux.org/

You can find both pacman and abs there. So you can fetch the git repos,
then create your patches using git, then submit them on pacman-dev ML.
Thanks!