[arch-general] top posting

Marc Deop i Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Tue May 20 18:27:24 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 23:55:38 Mordechai Peller wrote:
> Like with firing a gun, it depends on the context.

Yeah, well,  while reading your email:

"Why yes, I just so happened to be holding the gun and pulling the
trigger when it went off. But honestly, it was the gun's fault. If the
manufacture hadn't designed the gun to fire the bullet, none of this
would ever have happened."

It seems to me that you were regreting something here and I ( again, seems
clear IMHO) understood it was about shoting someone who didn't deserve it.
So, here is a *bad* thing to "shot" a gun.

> Actually, some have blamed email clients, which I think is ridiculous,
> and which is why I attempted to use humor to highlight the folly.

This was not the topic of this discussion and therefore I put it down in the
thread...

By the way, I didn't get the funny side ( that's why I asked if it was a
joke ;) )

> > My opinion ( and RFC 1855 - Netiquette Guidelines) is clear: don't
> > top-post please!
>
> In the context of this ML, I agree.

That is what it was all about, right? :)

--
Blog: 		damnshock.blogspot.com
Fotolog:	www.fotolog.com/damnshock