[arch-general] problem with guidance power manager

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Wed Nov 5 09:36:09 EST 2008

On Wednesday 05 November 2008 19:51:48 Allan McRae wrote:
> guidance-power-manager and mercurial were rebuilt for the latest
> python.  Check you have got the latest version from the repos.  If you
> have file a bug report with all details (versions, arch, error message,
> etc).

True. pacman -Syu does show mercurial and python scheduled for upgrade.

May be I should try it after I upgraded the system then.

There are 20 packages that depends upon python but not all of them are being
upgraded. Could something break in here?

I could post the package listing if required.

--
 Shridhar