[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] pkgstats: first results

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Mon Nov 10 10:00:52 EST 2008

w9ya a écrit :
> And what you have done below is called taking/quoting something out of
> context to change it's meaning.
>
> i.e. The important things to remember is that the TU's make up the
> rules AND that the voting system was put in place after assurances
> that it would NEVER be used to make decisions for ANY TU. (i.e. At ANY
> time in the future.)
>
> Sorry but that is the history hereabouts.
>
> Best regards;
>
> Bob Finch

Bob, I think it makes more sense to discuss this on the aur-general
list, or, even better, at our forthcoming "TU Meeting". No decision has
been made yet. And nobody has suggested coercing TUs to do this or that
on the basis of votes. But we think there are important matters to
discuss concerning the community repo. This is why Allan has suggested
we meet on IRC before the end of this month.

Best,
François