[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] pkgstats: first results

w9ya w9ya at qrparci.net
Mon Nov 10 11:42:55 EST 2008

Yes Francios I agree, and you are Firmicus seem to be a more moderating
tone. Thank you VERY much for that.

However Loui *is* suggesting coercing/forcing TUs to do things based on the
voting system. It is part of another concurrent thread called "Packages in
Community and votes" that he started.

Very best regards;

Bob Finch