[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] pkgstats: first results

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:23:37 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:51 AM, w9ya <w9ya at qrparci.net> wrote:
> The TU system was a DIRECT outgrowth of the earlier efforts to find a place
> for users with significant output to be hosted BY the archlinux systems

This is about the hundredth time I've seen the "this is how it used to
be" argument. It's stupid. I don't care how the TU system used to be.
I don't. I care about how the TU system *is*. So let's talk about the
present, and not the past please.

I don't care about WHY things were instituted. They've grown and
changed. If you're not happy with it, then start a new group that fits
your ideals better.