[arch-general] Fifa: Flexible Installer Framework for Arch linux

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sat Nov 15 10:52:36 EST 2008

Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
>> In order to help us along... could you possibly stick a binary package
>> somewhere (see
>> https://dev.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/archlinux-installer/)?
>> This will help me if I want to build an ISO using your installer. 8)
>>
> I don't have access there.  Is this the same package as
> http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/archlinux-installer/ ?

I created a package and put it on AUR.
I've tagged the project state as 'alpha-0.5', which is currently the
most usable state, the package points to this tag.
( Note that I also renamed the program to AIF: the Arch Linux
Installation Framework :-) )

I Can't really provide binary packages as I have only i686 machines and
no place to host the binary packages anyway.
This is my first arch package, let me know if I can improve things.
package is tested in virtualbox and works on the installcd.

Dieter