[arch-general] LVM On The Eee 701 4G (SSD + SD Card)

Tiago Pierezan Camargo tcamargo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 03:12:58 EDT 2008

Carlos,

I don't have a Eee PC, so I am only guessing. Probably, your initrd
image is missing the usb/sd/mmc modules. I don't know exactly which
modules are necessary, but you can try to add usb to the HOOKS section
of /etc/mkinitcpio.conf just before the lvm2. You may also have to
manually add some modules to the MODULES section, like mmc_core.

Tiago

--
Tiago Pierezan Camargo
milopi @ irc.freenode.net