[arch-general] System upgrade fails

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:20:59 EDT 2008

Hey Manolo,
First of all, if you're not using ipw3945, I would think that it's alright
to remove it.  Second of all, ipw3945 isn't technically to be used anymore
as the iwl3945 project has replaced this work.  The structure is completely
different by removing the daemon needed to make ipw3945 run.

You could try a 'pacman -R ipw3945'.  If it is needed by something, it will
tell you.  Otherwise, remove it.

Will