[arch-general] dependency problem in avahi package?

Henri Häkkinen henrih81 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:46:38 EDT 2008

Hello,

Is there a dependency problem in the avahi package? Avahi got installed as a
dependency of VLC in my system and now I am geting this error message when
running `pkg-config --list-all`:

Package qt-mt was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `qt-mt.pc'
Package 'qt-mt', required by 'avahi-qt3', not found

I'm not running KDE and I don't need Qt.

--
Henri Häkkinen