[arch-general] [Fwd: [arch-announce] Dropping i686 support]

Nebojša Stričević strika at archlinux.us
Wed Apr 1 02:59:46 EDT 2009

I have just bought a computer magazine "World of Computers", which is very
popular and good in Serbia. They are writing that AMD has signed agreements
with several most innovative Linux distributions about dropping support for
x86. There is also a text about number of good sides of this agreement,
since this will be push in the back for 64 bit computing. This magazine is
very solid and popular, and they would not make a joke about it. I am
collecting this magazine for almost 6 years.

So I also thing this is a great idea!

--
Nebojša Stričević
www.strika.info