[arch-general] Small laptops running archy?

Stefano Z. ml.iscrizioni at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:43:58 EDT 2009

All ok also on my Dell mini 9 , only the wifi card have some trouble,
i must use the proprietary drivers (broadcom-wl from aur)
Unfortunately this one have some issue with latest 2.6.29 kernel....
Other than that, great hardware.

--
"Io oso fare tutto cio' che puo' essere degno di un uomo, chi osa di piu'
non lo e'"