[arch-general] Corruption with new intel driver

李业 leeyee.seu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:43:58 EDT 2009

The new X server will automatically load dri2 if you don't explicitly
define dri in load module section, and dri2 needs uxa. So if you try
to use dri+uxa or dri2+exa, X server would hang up just like you
described. I met the same problem last night, and this is my
conclusion from Xorg.log.0.

--
Best regards,
Li Ye