[arch-general] Corruption with new intel driver

Sergi Pons Freixes sachiel at telefonica.net
Fri Apr 17 09:51:04 EDT 2009

El Thursday 16 April 2009 13:43:58 李业 va escriure:
> The new X server will automatically load dri2 if you don't explicitly
> define dri in load module section, and dri2 needs uxa. So if you try
> to use dri+uxa or dri2+exa, X server would hang up just like you
> described. I met the same problem last night, and this is my
> conclusion from Xorg.log.0.

I am working with no x.org file, so the X server should automagically choose
the rigth combination (dri+exa, or dri2+uxa). But I am still having these
"screen corruptions" in Qt4 apps. The last line of Xorg.0.log states:
exaCopyDirty: Pending damage region empty!

Any clue?