[arch-general] Done! Website move to 1st Archlinux Box

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:41:35 EDT 2009

Andrei Thorp wrote:
> I like this guy :)
>
> You've shown yourself to be indeed an awesome community member.
> Thanks, and I hope that Arch continues to make you happy. And I agree,
> I always thought Arch would do well for a server if you take
> precautions around updates.
>
> :)
>
> -Andrei "Garoth" Thorp

	Thanks Andrei, that means I batting 50%. The others just call me a Troll:-)

(Note, I had to boot back to suse for a bit so I can export the rest of the
mysql databases and web apps. I moved the Arch files apache file over to
another server so they are accessible while I finish up.)

	Thanks again. Look forward to working with you all while I learn Arch; I
really like this distro.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC