[arch-general] Done! Website move to 1st Archlinux Box

Dwight Schauer dschauer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:36:48 EDT 2009

Troll? Hmmm.... No, you are not a troll. (Not that I participate on
these lists all that much myself).

It is interesting though seeing that is someone migrating from
OpenSuse to Arch Linux, as they are almost polar opposites as far as
Linux distros go. I use OpenSuse a lot at work (not my choice), but I
prefer Arch (which I use on my own workstation and servers I maintain,
and Arch is currently the only Linux distro I use at home).