[arch-general] system-tools-backends

Muhammad Qadri muhammad.a.qadri at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:37:39 EDT 2009

I was told that there was some talk some time ago about problems with
system-tools-backends on one of the lists, but I wasn't able to find
it. I'm looking to try and get those working fully/properly (cause the
perl backend's pretty easy to understand...don't ask).

I was wondering if people who use gnome-system-tools (or anything else
that uses system-tools-backends / liboobs) could let me know what
problems they've been facing with it.

Note that there's been a recent update to it, so the whole "Nothing
shows up" problem should no longer be there.

Thanks,
MAQ.