[arch-general] SBCL orphaned for i686?

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Tue Dec 1 16:17:32 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm part of the Paktahn development team; Paktahn is a yaourt-like
frontend to Arch package management written in Common Lisp.

At the moment SBCL is our main deployment Lisp, and we depend on
the 1.0.32 release of SBCL because this release includes a critical
patch.

We have noticed that SBCL i686 in extra is now marked as "orphaned".

If this is true, what are the implications of it? Will SBCL for i686
move to AUR/Community? And can we do anything to remedy this situation
in order to get SBCL 1.0.32/.33 in soon?

  Thank you!

    Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer