[arch-general] conclusion: Another rant on arch way abuse and false promises

Arvid Picciani aep at exys.org
Wed Dec 2 05:38:06 EST 2009

Thomas Bächler wrote:
> Apologize for being  an asshole.

I have not intended to insult arch developers,
and i apologize if i did,..

> You can either apologize to me now or STFU

to everyone but you, just to anger you.

and get yourself another
> distro

well i guess that settles any ultimatum prematurely.

- preferably one whose developers like being insulted like this.

like what?  maybe you are feeling insecure about it?
There is a saying in my native language that goes like:
"Dogs only bite if you hit their spot."

The other devs at least managed to respond in professional and calm way,
which ultimately convinced me that they are right.

 > I consider such statements an insult

whine more... that's sure going to save your image.

> but because Arch is very different
> from either of those and I am quite proud of that

and insecure.

> and I will not
> tolerate such statements.

my address is publicly available. go find me?

--
Arvid
Asgaard Technologies