[arch-general] peaceful suggestion to clarify "the arch way" to avoid this to happen AGAIN

Arvid Picciani aep at exys.org
Thu Dec 3 18:49:14 EST 2009

Heiko Baums wrote:

> Show me a more minimalist distribution than Arch and Gentoo. I guess
> you won't find one. And if you did I suggest you switching to this
> distro.

This is the entire reason i want arch to officialy state that these
users are not welcome. I want to move on, so we can split up the user
bases. Ultimately so both sides can continue their life without the
constant (and i'm meaning constant. this isnt the first time this
discussion exploded) need to reevaluate if arch should do this or that.

> If Arch doesn't fit your needs then choose another distro or build one
> by yourself.

It's done. All i want is to settle this in a useful way.

--
Arvid
Asgaard Technologies