[arch-general] peaceful suggestion to clarify "the arch way" to avoid this to happen AGAIN

Arvid Picciani aep at exys.org
Thu Dec 3 22:36:54 EST 2009

Nathan Wayde wrote:
> I originally identified you as a poisonous person and you just keep
> confirming my theory.

a I found a problem
b I made aware of the problem
c I have provided patches
d I have provided packages
e I have expressed the wish to find a way that suits both sides
f You accuse me of being poisonous.

I'm a strong person, but there are things i am not capable
of just letting go. Calling someone who drives the very
foundation You spit on poisonous is a very sad new
addition to the foss world.
Usually I'd take such insult with a grain of salt and swallow it,
but seeing that You are backed by a very large amount of people,
it might be wise to just accept that I'm not welcome anymore,
in a world I once helped creating.
Maybe I'm like a father who can't let his kids go,
and i am indeed poisonous in a way that i deny
the kids to make their own mistakes.
For the time being,
good luck on your journey.
Just remember that the cake is a lie.