[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Maintainer wanted for ruby

Kessia 'even' Pinheiro kessiapinheiro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:06:56 EST 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Ondřej Kučera <ondrej.kucera at centrum.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> <cut>
>
> True. But at the end of the day it goes down to works/doesn't work as a
> whole and as long as the gems used by Rails are broken, Rails are
> effectively broken too. :-(
>
> Ondřej
>

> --
> Cheers,
> Ondřej Kučera

True, but, it depends of the user. If he don't use any gem, it wont
broke. So, we need decide if we'll provide a new package with many new
features, or wait some time (how much?) to provide this package
because some (how much?) users use a specific gem to code/run a Rails
app.
Finally, I maintain the rubygems package at community, so, when we
decide which choise will be applyed, we need remove the rubygems
package from community too.

Thanks,
--
Kessia Pinheiro