[arch-general] Wheel Problem

Guillermo Leira gleira at gleira.com
Thu Feb 5 11:04:35 EST 2009

Hello!

I have installed Arch in a virtual machine. I'm using the xorg hotplugging option. I have an annoying problem: When I try to scroll up using the wheel mouse, I scroll down (a lot). I have used xev to see what was xorg receiving from the mouse. Wheel down sends one "button 5" event, but wheel up sends about twenty "button 5".

I have several other VMs in the same computer, and all of them work fine. I also have some other Arch VMs in other computers, and they work fine. I can't find why this one does not work...

I have tried to modify the hal configuration files, evdev and vmmouse drivers, but no luck.
Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Guillermo Leira