[arch-general] cdrecord instead of wodim

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Feb 11 13:52:56 EST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009 19:29:10 schrieb Avramucz Péter:
> Hi!
>
> What would you say to a wodim -> cdrecord transition? I have a bug
> here: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13181 .
> And Joerg Schilling wrote me, that cdrecord is still developed. So,
> what do you say?

Before this will be dicussed to death: search the forums or bug tracker. There
are plenty of threads about this. Further discussion is pointless.

In short: ATM no DEV or TU is interested in packaging this. So you either
become one yourself or just build it using the PKGBUILD found in the AUR.

For everyone using Arch there is allways a choice.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn