[arch-general] closed bugs, open comments?

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:00:37 EST 2009

Either you want to add information for justifying the cllosed bug, and
in this case it's not a big deal since you basically agree that the
bug should be closed. (I understand it can be a bit annoying in some
cases though :))
Or you want to add information against the closing of the bug : in
this case, it's exactly a request to reopen.