[arch-general] closed bugs, open comments?

Nicolas Bigaouette nbigaouette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:29:32 EST 2009

I totally second that. It is really frustrating as a bug reporting user to
end the discussion like this.
It really looks like a "shut-up and stop annoying us" thing...

I know it did not gave me the motivation to open other bugs.

I don't see why the discussion should be closed when the bug is. As Damjan
said, some useful information can still be provided even if the bug is
closed.