[arch-general] Common Lisp packaging

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 17 16:48:26 EST 2009

Allan McRae wrote:
> Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
>> I've noticed that the Arch Haskell community has made astonishing
>> progress with their packages.
>>
>> I think it would be nice to have the same for Common Lisp.
>>
>> Would anyone be interested in devising a packaging system
>> that works with multiple Lisps?
>>

> There is this wiki page that has (or started?) put together guidelines
> for the packaging of lisp packages.
>
> Allan

Hi, mmm, my english is very poor to write on the wiki, maybe another can
review this and post on the wiki.

With the codes available to Common LISP, it is quite complicated, many
of them are already outdated due to using old libraries or are
completely abandoned.

I posted a comment for the cl-ppcre [1] package, rewriting from zero the
PKGBUILD and the scriptlet

This is for packages that use the ASDF system

scriptlet http://djgera.pastebin.com/m272a6179|

|Are open to discussion and new ideas. Currently I am working with other
packages such as CFFI (The Common Foreign Function Interface) that many
packages depends on it.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar