[arch-general] Kerberos auto renew does not work.

Anton warm at stack.ru
Thu Jan 8 14:50:21 EST 2009

Good Day.

I'm trying to make kcm to work but it does not want :-).

I want creds on my workstation to be renewed automatically when it near to expire.

I set in [libdefaults] secton default_cc_name = KCM:%{uid}, I started kcm. Then I got cred with command:

kinit --renewable user1

it gets tgt with a renewable flag but does not renews automatically and then exires. To check this I used -l
60 and/or -r 60. Tgt never be renewed. It always expires. Google did not help me or my search was wrong :-(.

What am I doing wrong ? What are the necessary steps should I do to make auto renew of cred ?

--
Anton [WARM-RIPE]
Stack ltd division head