[arch-general] KDE 4.2.0 in [testing]

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:53:26 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Dan Vratil <progdan at progdansoft.com> wrote:
> Also, could please someone confirm me, that KDE 4.1 freezes when updating?
> After some package was updated, Plasma went frozen and I had to shutdown the X
> server and finnish the update from console.

This could be serious. If, for some reason, you are updating something
like bash and dependent libraries at the same time, the upgrade could
be aborted when bash is updated but dependent libs are not, breaking
bash. It's probably not likely, but is a possibility (it did happen to
be once a long time ago)