[arch-general] silent fsck at startup

Markus Heuser mheuser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 23 15:09:04 EST 2009

Hey Denis,

> There is no information of bugreport or feature request about it, so
> should it be sane to open a feature request to remove this behaviour?

Well, that depends on whether the devs think it's "working as intended".
Personally, I don't think that suppressing the progress bar does much sense,
especially since it's not _that_ verbose.
I mean, seeing a progress bar every 30 mounts/180 days can't be very annoying
;)

> Would anyone disagree?

I would definitly second a feature request/bugreport.

Greetings,
Markus