[arch-general] About user signoffs

Denis A. Altoé Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:33:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Thomas Bächler<thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Yes please, do so whenever you can. Generally, you can reply to any thread
> on arch-dev-public as long as you send the reply to arch-general and
> personally, I appreciate such input.

Oh, thank you for the clarification. I always wanted to know, but
was... well... afraid to ask :)

And thanks for the tips about the signoffs. I think that paclist from
the package pacman-contrib will be usefull to help me track what
packages are in testing. Maybe it can help others too.

Thanks again and my best regards.