[arch-general] how to migrate installs between hard drives?

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:17:21 EDT 2009

That's what I wanted to do, but since I'm working in a laptop, I can
only have one drive in at a time, which is making things really labour
intensive.

1 question I do have is if I dd the entire disk (parition table and
all) then reapply to a larger disk, would that keep everything intact
or am I gonna run into the same problem?