[arch-general] Cisco VPN config

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Sun Jul 26 22:27:45 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Thomas Bächler<thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Rafa Griman schrieb:
>>
>> I know it sucks, had to patch it and patch it again when I used openSUSE
>> because it didn't work. AFAIK they have no 64 bit VPN client, they have no
>> up to date Linux VPN client, ... I'm not a Cisco fan, but my company has
>> Cisco gateways/firewalls/whatever and I have no voice into that matter :(
>
> Many companies have that - which worries me because of the very obvious
> security problems, at least in the xauth protocol.

Unfortunately their publicity is powerful than their products, I
really hate cisco and those all noobs who claim about the cisco
training... in the real world, cisco is attached to a their
restrictive, not efficient and expensive platform, and that is the
truth.

I will save this mail when my boss will decide to buy any cisco crap :S.

Good luck Rafa!

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net