[arch-general] Cisco VPN config

Edgar Kalkowski eMail at edgar-kalkowski.de
Mon Jul 27 13:20:10 EDT 2009

Hi!

I don’t want to get your hopes down, but we used to have Cisco’s vpnclient at our university. I tried it eventually and got it to compile even under x84_64 but it would only run for some minutes or so and then kernel panic!

What helped were -- I think -- patches from www.tuxx-home.at and I also found some patched 64 bit version from some university. I have it lying around somewhere. If you want I can send it to you.

Good luck!

Edgar