[arch-general] Solved : Re: Light-weight SMTP "server"

Nicolas Bigaouette nbigaouette at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 00:07:05 EDT 2009

I did something similar but using ssh. Instead of vpn'ing to your home
server, you could ssh to it and remote forward a port to your ISP's smtp
server, like this:
ssh me at home.-R 22025:smtp.isp.com:25
or something like this. You then only need ssh on the server; no vpn (for
that) nor stmp relays...
It worked perfectly for...