[arch-general] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.30-2

Adam Lantos hege at playma.org
Fri Jun 12 14:51:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to nominate a patch for arch 2.6.30 kernel, intel/KMS needs
this patch for output detection to work properly:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/anholt/drm-intel.git;a=commit;h=03d6069912babc07a3da20e715dd6a5dc8f0f867

See http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/intel-gfx/2009-June/002833.html.

thanks,
 Adam