[arch-general] xorg-server 1.6.0 in testing

Flavio Costa flavio.cdc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:29:03 EST 2009

Oh yeah, you are right, thanks Chris. To be honest I've read it sometime ago
but completelly forgot about it. Pressing Control+Alt+Backspace was so
normal =)
I coulnd't read the thread you pasted, but I found a little article in the
Ubuntu's wiki that explains how to disable/enable this little feature.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Config/DontZap

I still canno't issue "Alt-F2" (Run application in Gnome, I believe the
shortcut is the same for KDE)

--
Flávio Coutinho da Costa