[arch-general] xorg-server 1.6.0 in testing

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Tue Mar 3 02:40:26 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 01:23 +0000, Chris Bannister wrote:
> Its a feature not a bug :P [1]
>
> [1] http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=507746#p507746

Yes, and I hate it. Yesterday I locked up my window manager trying to
run compiz, and the only thing left to do was typing "su -", entering my
password and type "halt". No way to CTRL+ALT+BS the server.

I'll hunt the commit down on git and revert it. This key sequence has
been standard since the first version of X, it's similar to the
three-finger-salute windows users are used to. It's not that someone
would press CTRL+ALT+BS by accident or something.