[arch-general] On rolling release system and its benefits.

Ali H. Caliskan ali.h.caliskan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:14:56 EDT 2009

Well I think you're to dramatic now :) No one is going to kill something
that is rock solid and dynamic distro, the only ones that will manage to do
so is those who don't care about it at all. I mean you don't get the point
here. I'm creating an wiki article(Snapshot_Release), hopping to explain my
arguments clearly as possible.

Regards,
Ali