[arch-general] New vi/vim/gvim in testing requires intervention

tobias at justdreams.de tobias at justdreams.de
Tue May 5 13:20:15 EDT 2009

the current vi package is actually nvi, the purpose of that was to
have a smaller package for core that also would not stall any updates
of vim/gvim while vi sits in testing.

Th vim package is not uglier then it used to be before, actually it's
less complex now because I don['t have to cater towards three
different package from the same source that all depend on each otherl.
It's down to two packages now vim and gvim

    -T