[arch-general] Bugs again

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri May 15 04:17:18 EDT 2009

Damjan Georgievski wrote:
>>> The bug report shouldn't have been closed in the first place, since
>>> the problem was not even solved.
>>>
>> It's worth noting that the people who handle re-open requests are not
>> necessarily the one assigned to the bug.
>>

> I did notice that .. and also I didn't want to attack anybody
> personally, I think the only thing missing is a bit of culturre or
> maybe guidance of how bugs need to be handled.

I'll put my hand up as the evil person who denied your reopen request.
I was hoping my suggestion to add more information to the reopen request
would results in a new request with some details.  I didn't realize that
you thought only a small amount of text could be provided, so that was a
bit of a fail on my behalf.

Allan