[arch-general] Koffice help won't work in kde3 - Any suggestions?

ludovic coues couesl at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:07:24 EDT 2009

I've install it directly from the Arch repos.
And with a mobility radeon X2300, default setting, my computer is
moving from 40°C to 50°C.
By the way, I've no 3D cool desktop stuff. And KDE4 can provide this
to you, like a really cool desktop cube for desktop switching. i love
it with only 12 desktop.

But I've problem with some app and this. Like dragon, the video
player. Blender is not usable too with 3D stuff actived. But I suppose
it's related to my graphic card. For wikipedia, this one support
openGL 2.0. But my system say openGL 1.3 mesa 7.4.2.

May the luck be with you, for this try ;-)