[arch-general] MUA

Marc Deop i Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:57:56 EST 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 20:23:25 Aaron Griffin wrote:
> Aha, so this is the same as the "threaded vs nested comments" when it
> comes to web page commenting. As far as I know, that's a holy war no
> one will ever win.

Well, in Kmail I can set it to keep my replies on the folder as well as to a
"flat/nested"  way of sorting emails.

For me works as this:

1)keep replies on the folder so I can see what I write

2)Thread sort of emails so I can see exactly what,who and when you replied to

The funny thing is that the one thing that some love is the one that others
hate ;)

Curious, ain't it?

Damnshock