[arch-general] MUA

Pierre Chapuis catwell at archlinux.us
Wed Nov 18 04:23:51 EST 2009

Le Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:23:25 -0600,
Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Aha, so this is the same as the "threaded vs nested comments" when it
> comes to web page commenting. As far as I know, that's a holy war no
> one will ever win.

Strange that you like Gmail-style but the comments on your own blog are
nested ;)

Otherwise, I am also searching for something a console application that
could efficiently replace claws-mail (because I would like to use it
through SSH and I don't like -X and the like) but I haven't found any
for now. The best one I've tried is sup but its (and gmail's) model
doesn't work well with mutiple mailoxes. I have seven, and I want to
keep using all of them for receiving *and* sending messages, as they
serve different purposes.

Notmuch looks promising and I could maybe build a nice interface on top
of it if I had more time / fewer projects / was less lazy...

--
catwell